Very easy to apply without fault. This foundation allows skin to breathe, without drying it out, offering a natural, silky and velvety-smooth, radiant finish. For a longer hold, apply the primer and the Free Powder first, and use the Kabuki brush N2 to apply the Bio Mineral Foundation. Suitable for all skin types. Contains no talc and no perfume. At least 80% minerals
- 100% of The Total Ingredients Are From Natural Origin
- 10% of The Total Ingredients Are From Organic Farming
- Organic rice powder (Oryza sativa): an antioxidant that moisturises* and mattifies.
- Amaranth oil (Amaranthus caudatus): an antioxidant that softens and moisturises*.
- Cranberry oil (Oxycoccus palustris): an antioxidant that protects skin from ageing.
*hydrates the upper layers of the epidermis.
INGREDIENTS : MICA – ORIZA SATIVA (RICE) POWDER* – TOCOPHEROL - AMARANTHUS CAUDATUS SEED EXTRACT - OXYCOCCUS PALUSTRIS (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL - OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS – SQUALENE [+/– MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide) - CI 77491 (Red iron oxide) – CI 77492 (Yellow iron oxide) - CI 77499 (Black iron oxide)]
* Ingredient sourced from Organic Farming
How to Apply
Step 1: prime your skin with the white, light-capturing make-up base. Apply using the fingertips or Foundation brush N4 to clean, dry skin for optimal hold and effect.
Step 2: sweep a veil of Free powder over your face using Powder brush N1. Its extremely fine texture will set your make-up without building coverage.
Step 3: apply BIO MINERAL foundation for an even complexion. Place a small amount of powder in the lid of the BIO MINERAL foundation container. Crush the minerals with the Kabuki brush N2 as you rotate it. Tap the brush against the lid to remove excess product, then apply to your face using circular motions.
Extra Tip: apply a little of this powder to the apples of your cheeks for a guaranteed radiance boost.