Use this concealer to illuminate targeted areas of the face and diminish the appearance of blemishes, dark circles and puffiness. Its creamy texture offers perfect coverage for a natural look and a matte finish.
- 100% of The Total Ingredients Are From Natural Origin
- 20% of The Total Ingredients Are From Organic Farming
- Organic sweet almond oil (Prunus amygdalus): moisturises* and softens.
- Olive-derived oil (Squalane): moisturises*, leaving the skin supple and silky-smooth.
- Organic carnauba wax (Copernicia cerifera): protects and maintains the skin’s natural hydration* balance.
- Organic shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii): rich in natural vitamin A, E and F, it moisturises*, revitalises and regenerates the skin.
- Fair Trade Baobab oil (Adansonia digitata): moisturises* and nourishes.
- Olive extract (Squalene): a non-greasy emollient, that is non-comedogenic and quickly absorbed by the skin.
*hydrates the upper layers of the epidermis.
INGREDIENTS : SQUALANE - OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS - SILICA - COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) CERA* - PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL* – BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER* - SQUALENE - ADANSONIA DIGITATA (BAOBAB) SEED OIL* FT - TOCOPHEROL - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) – LINALOOL [+/– MAY CONTAIN: CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide) – CI 77491 (Red iron oxide) – CI 77492 (Yellow iron oxide) – CI 77499 (Black iron oxide) – CI 77288 (Chromium oxide green)]
Ingredient sourced from Organic Farming – FT: Fair Trade ingredients
How to Apply
Using the Concealer brush N9, apply the concealer after your foundation. Use a shade lighter than your foundation to create contrast and illuminate the eyes, or use the green concealer after applying the make-up base and before your foundation to cover redness. Remember to apply some loose or compact powder to finish your look. This will set your concealer for an optimal long-lasting result.