Hydracoton foundation, with its powder finish, offers unbelievable comfort and long-lasting hold. Its lightweight texture transforms upon application to smooth the skin’s texture and deliver a velvety powder finish. Natural coverage suitable for normal, combination or oily skin. For dry and dehydrated skin, we recommend applying a layer of the make-up base to the entire face before foundation.
- 99% of The Total Ingredients Are From Natural Origin
- 14% of The Total Ingredients Are From Organic Farming
- Cottonseed oil (Gossypium herbaceum): softens and regenerates to restore tone.
- Organic shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii): rich in natural vitamin A, E and F, it moisturises*, revitalises and regenerates the skin.
- Organic camelina oil (Camelina Sativa): softens and nourishes; recommended for very dry skin.
- Organic sesame oil (Sesamum indicum): softens, protects and regenerates the skin.
- Glycerin (Glycerin): a moisturising* agent and emollient that softens the skin.
*hydrates the upper layers of the epidermis.
INGREDIENTS : AQUA (WATER) - GLYCERIN** - OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE - SILICA - SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL* - SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER* -OLIVE GLYCERIDES - CETEARYL ALCOHOL - GLYCERYL STEARATE - POTASSIUM PALMITOYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT* - CAMELINA SATIVA (CAMELINA) SEED OIL* - TOCOPHEROL - HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL - CETYL ALCOHOL - GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL - SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES* - HYDROLYZED ALGIN - MARIS AQUA (SEA WATER) - CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT - XANTHAN GUM - MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE - CELLULOSE GUM - CELLULOSE - DEHYDROACETIC ACID - BENZYL ALCOHOL - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) [+/– MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide) – CI 77491 (Red iron oxide) – CI 77492 (Yellow iron oxide) - CI 77499 (Black iron oxide)]
* Ingredient sourced from Organic Farming
** Made using organic ingredients
How to Apply
After applying the white base or your day cream, apply your foundation using your fingertips or a sponge. Take a small amount of product and warm it. Apply it to the centre of the face and spread outwards for an optimal result. For dry and dehydrated skin, we recommend you first apply a sufficient layer of the base to the entire face.