These lipsticks are enriched with all organic apricot, olive and jojoba oils and organic shea butter for boosted hydration. Their squalane and castor oil-based formulas leave the lips soft, protected and perfectly plump..
- 51% Active Ingredients
- 95% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin
Net weight: 3.5g
- Organic apricot oil (Prunus armeniaca): softens, nourishes and moisturises*.
- Organic olive oil (Squalane): rich in botanical vitamins, regenerates the skin.
- Organic jojoba oil(Simmondsia chinensis): boasting a strong nourishing action, it delivers softness and suppleness. It plays an essential role in lip hydration*.
- Organic shea butter(Butyrospermum parkii): thanks to its anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties, it soothes, revitalises, softens and moisturises*.
*hydrates the upper layers of the epidermis.
INGREDIENTS: RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL* – ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT – EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) CERA – ASPARAGOPSIS ARMATA EXTRACT – HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL STEARYL ESTERS – SHOREA ROBUSTA RESIN (DAMAR) – OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES – PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES – OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL* – PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL*– SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL* – BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER* – TOCOPHEROL – VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL* - PONGAMIA GLABRA SEED OIL – CI 15850 (Red 6) – CI 15850 (Red 7) – CI 77491 (Red iron oxide) – CI 45410 (Phloxine B) – CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide) – CI 77007 (Ultramarine) – PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)
How to Apply
First, apply a small amount of Lip Care n°229 to the lips with your fingertip. Then apply your lipstick.
For Lipstick n°264, use Eye and Lip Pencil n°111 and for Lipstick no.265, use Eye and Lip Pencil n°107. Carefully draw a line along the lip contour, beginning in the centre of the upper lip, with the lips together and relaxed.
Using Lip Brush n°14, add colour to the lips by applying lipstick from the centre outwards. For an even plumper pout, apply Gloss n°825 Natural Thrill to the centre of the lips.