This micronised powder enhances and brightens the skin’s colour. Great to use on the cheekbones after the BIO MINERAL foundation for a healthy glow. Talc and fragrance free. At least 80% minerals.
- 100% of The Total Ingredients Are From Natural Origin
- 10% of The Total Ingredients Are From Organic Farming
- Organic rice powder (Oryza sativa): an antioxidant that moisturises* and mattifies.
- Amaranth oil (Amaranthus caudatus): an antioxidant that softens and moisturises*.
- Cranberry oil (Oxycoccus palustris): an antioxidant that protects skin from ageing.
- Olive-derived oil (Squalane): moisturises*, leaving the skin supple and silky-smooth.
*hydrates the upper layers of the epidermis.
INGREDIENTS : MICA – ORIZA SATIVA (RICE) POWDER* – TOCOPHEROL - AMARANTHUS CAUDATUS SEED EXTRACT - OXYCOCCUS PALUSTRIS (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL - OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS – SQUALENE [+/– MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide) - CI 77491 (Red iron oxide) – CI 77492 (Yellow iron oxide) - CI 77499 (Black iron oxide)]
* Ingredient sourced from Organic Farming
How to Apply
Apply the radiance powder after your foundation or make-up base. Use the Powder brush N1 for a natural effect or apply with a powder puff for best coverage. You can also brighten your shoulders and your neckline using the powder brush.